CONDITIONS OF USE
You are viewing a website operated by Wellness Audio LLC d/b/a The Wellness Audio Institute ("Wellness Audio"). This website sells a variety of audio CDs and MP3s ("audio product").
Before purchasing the audio product, you must read and understand the following Conditions of Use of the audio product. If you do not agree to the Conditions of Use, DO NOT PURCHASE the audio product. Your use of the audio product constitutes your acceptance of these Conditions of Use.
1. The audio product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
2. Do not use the audio product if you are under medical supervision for any present or ongoing medical condition, you are under the age of 18, or you are epileptic.
3. Do not use the audio product while operating a vehicle or machinery or while under the influence of alcohol or mood altering drugs.
4. The audio product including all its content is provided on an "as is" basis. Wellness Audio makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, relating to this agreement and the audio product. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Wellness Audio disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and/or noninfringment.
5. In no event will Wellness Audio be liable or responsible to you or any person for any type of special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages or personal injury, including lost revenue or lost profits, even if Wellness Audio has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort or warranty, or otherwise.
6. Discontinue use of the audio product immediately if you begin to feel discomfort or ill (including symptoms such as light-headedness, nausea or dizziness), and seek medical care if these conditions continue.